The world-leading X-POLE X-STAGE Lite is in high demand. Unfortunately, whilst we are doing our very our best to supply demand, on a first come first served basis, we are currently experiencing order delivery delays of between 10-12 weeks from the current purchase date. We apologise for this delay; we are doing our best to shorten it but please place your order, so you are included on the X-STAGE Lite delivery list.
Now featuring ‘Quick-Set’ stabilising feet, new leg frame attachment points for increased stiffness and pole stability, and a newly redesigned roller carry case.
With a lower profile podium area and reduced weight, the X-POLE X-STAGE Lite is even more portable, but just as stable as the X-STAGE.
The X-STAGE Lite can be set up anywhere with a 3.2m height clearance with no permanent fixings required (shorter extensions available if you don’t have the minimum clearance). It also features spinning & static modes as standard.
Putting your stage up and taking it down is super quick and easy, leaving you more time to enjoy your pole. The X-STAGE Lite is supplied with bespoke carry cases for every element of your stage, making it simple to transport.
- 20kgs lighter than the X-STAGE
- X-STAGE – 105kgs
- X-STAGE Lite – 85kgs
- Minimum usage height of 3.2m
- 2.89m of usable pole
- Shorter extensions available on request for lower ceiling heights (see faqs on how to calculate which extension is required)
- 1.6m podium diameter
- 110mm podium height
- Available in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink) and Powder Coat (Black, Pink & White) finishes (product colour may differ from pictures) and 40mm & 45mm diameters
- Spinning & static as standard
- Easy to install and user friendly
- New ‘Quick-Set’ stabilising feet
- Full instruction manuals/instructional videos available
- Bespoke carry cases come as standard
- Newly re-designed roller carry case
- Totally portable pole dance stage for complete freedom to pole anywhere
- Weight trays available to add extra weights to the stage base for even more stability