Volume One is designed for beginners who want to gain a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of pole dancing. Starting with grounded moves and progressing to first aerial spins and static holds, this volume also includes transitions to turn your pole moves into pole dance. Jamilla demonstrates and talks you through each move using mini-routines to combine what you have learned into a dance.
Featuring exclusive live performances to inspire you forward as well as a Special Features section with pole specific warm-ups, cool-downs and Level One of Jamilla’s body conditioning series, this is a must have DVD!
01. Walking Around the Pole
02. Step Around
03. Walk and Step Around
04. Walk and Step Around – to a count of 8
05. Step Turn06. Step Turn – to a count of 8
07. Slide and Recovery
08. Forward Hook – Grounded Version
09. Forward Hook – Aerial Version
10. Forward Hook – to the floor
11. Backward Hook
12. Backward Hook – with Step Around
13. Toe Spin14. Toe Spin – to Backward Hook
15. Double TapLesson One - Mini Routine