Are you snuggled up nice and warm this winter? Tired of having to use a cold pole? Worry not folks, X-POLE has the solution - our very own Pole Warmer is here.
+ Simply wrap around your pole using the velcro straps to secure in place
+ Switch it on and leave at the desired heat setting (20,30 or 40 degrees celsius) for 15-20 minutes.
+ Switch off the pole warmer, remove and use your warm pole.
- When using electrical appliances, in order to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, and/or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Only to be used for warming dance poles. DO NOT use for any other purpose.
- The Velcro straps on the pole warmer must be fastened securely.
- Lengthy usage of the pole warmer at the high setting can result in skin irritation or burns.
- Switch off at the power outlet and remove plug when this warmer is not in actual use.
- If any abnormality or defect is spotted on the pole warmer, discontinue its use immediately and consult your point of purchase.
- Regularly inspect the supply cord, plug, controller and warmer for any damage. If found damaged in any way, immediately cease use of the pole warmer and consult your point of purchase.
- The pole warmer must completely be rolled out at all times during use to avoid overheating.
- Avoid pressing or creasing the pad
- Be sure that this pad is used only on an AC supply circuit of correct voltage.
- The installation of a Residual Current Device RCD (safety switch) is recommended to provide additional safety protection when using electrical appliances. It is advisable that an RCD with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA be installed in the electrical circuit. See your electrician for professional advice.
220-240V | 50Hz | 26W (max 60W)
DO NOT use if moist or wet.
DO NOT use rucked or folded.
DO NOT use with wired area tucked in.
DO NOT switch the power ON if the pad is wet or in a folded state.
Do not insert pins.