1. Which type of pole do you require?SPORT is static only which means you will not be able to spin. XPERT allows you to change between static and spin modes.
2. Which type of pole finish do you require?CHROME - The most common finish on a pole. Good in all weathers and used extensively by studios across the UK. STAINLESS STEEL - Great for those who suffer from metal allergies (nickel allergy). The stainless is more durable than chrome. TITANIUM GOLD - Is a Chrome pole that is electronically coated for additional grip. The gold may fade over time, however, this will not affect the grip. BRASS - An alloy of zinc and copper, the most superior metal finish on the pole. The grip is much higher than chrome, stainless or titanium gold. If you suffer from sweaty hands, then this would be your best option. POWDER COATED POLES - The pole is very sticky and is only recommended for those who struggle for grip on standard metal finish poles. SILICONE - You can pole with your clothes on - as the silicone offers optimum grip, there is no need for skin contact. Execute Chinese Pole moves on your very own X-POLE.
3. Which pole diameter do you require?When choosing a pole diameter, please ensure that your hands can grip comfortably and firmly around the pole.
4. Do you require a pole extension?If the height of your room is higher than 2745mm you WILL require an extension.
5. Would you like any additional accessories to help get started?Hand grips and DVDs are recommended for all beginners to get you started.
Here are your results!Listed below are a selection of products based on the requirements you have provided. If you are happy with these products click the "Add All to Cart" button below, or alternatively view each product for further details.
A Static Only Pole (Sport)
A Static & Spin Pole (XPert)
Silicone - Black
Powder Coated - Pink
Powder Coated - Black